Vaccination Booths - Modular
Build to any size by adding additional walls. Please ask for quotations.
SIMPLE SET-UP BOOTHS
• All our booths are made in the UK and can be manufactured on quick turnaround times
• Our standard booths are 2m x 2m and are made from aluminium profiles with printable Foamex infill panels
• Panels can be printed as an option if required
• The booths are modular in design, so they are ideal for smaller areas or can be scaled up for large facilities
• The configurations are quick to deploy and easy to wipe clean, thereby ensuring the booths can be sanitised when in use
• We can also design and manufacture custom booths if required
As the Government’s mass vaccination campaign accelerates the strategy to increase the locations in which the vaccine can be administered has begun. Sites will include hospital hubs (70 have been set-up across the UK), care homes, GP surgeries, but also new and more local facilities that will need adapting including sports halls, conference centres and similar facilities that will act as hubs. Our booths are the ideal solution for the set-up of new sites. Made in the UK they’re quick to deploy and simple to construct and implement. Foamex panels can be printed for clearer wayfinding for staff and patients and also wipe-down easily so remain sanitised. With testing for COVID still on-going our standard booth configu ration can also be easily modified to function as a testing station too, allowing u sers to be physically separated for safe testing.